Monday, April 29, 2013

YEEHAW! IT'S OUT Y'ALL! THIS IS MY RELEASE DAY!


Today is my RELEASE DAY for my debut novel, IN THE SHADOW OF GREED. Y is for YEEHAW! IT'S OUT Y'ALL!  I can get away with the whole YEEHAW thing because once a Texan gal, always a Texan gal.

The moment  has finally come!!! I want to shout it out to the world because this is such a major accomplishment for me. My dream has come true and dreams should be celebrated.


I wish I could have a virtual cake party for all of my wonderful blog family. Here is my baby on it's release day. 


If you want to visit IN THE SHADOW OF GREED in its new home, here are the links: Amazon | B&N | Crimson Romance ebooks |iTunes

That is it for today. I wish everyone a great day and hope you are reaching far to find your dream.

((HUGS TO ALL))
Nancy C. Weeks
Author of In the Shadow of Greed





4 comments :

  1. Well CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you...Blog hopping today before the end of the challenge..YEEHAW for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathrina,
      Thanks for dropping by on the very special day.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Nancy! A proud day indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maurice!
      It's been an amazing day. Thanks so much for stopping by from the A to Z challenge. I've enjoyed your blog!

      Delete