Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for Good Morning World




I have had such a great time with the A to Z challenge. I want to thank all my new blogging buddies who took the time to post on my blog last week. Today’s post is a short one. I just wanted to wish every a GREAT DAY! It is beautiful in Maryland this morning. Perfect weather, sun is shining, birds are chirping away. I’m going to spend my day out on my deck with my laptop going through the final edits for my debut novel, In the Shadow of Greed. Speaking of the book, I received my first EVER review this weekend. 5 STARS! 

I wish everyone a very happy Monday.  Do something for yourself today that will help you find contentment. Happiness comes in brief, fleeting moments, but a life where you feel contentment--happy in your own skin--is lasting. I would like to leave you with this quote.


Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking---Marcus Aurelius


((Hugs))
Nancy C. Weeks

Author to In the Shadow of Greed
Release date: 29 April 2013




No comments :

Post a Comment