Saturday, April 25, 2015

V IS FOR VALUE OUR UNIQUENESS


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I hope you had a great week. The A to Z Challenge is winding down. I can't believe I'm at the letter V. 



It took me a little thought to decide on my V topic. The one thing I have enjoyed most about this challenge is visiting all the different blogs and getting to know  the bloggers. So my V word today could have been V is for Visit. 

But after a little thought, what stood out about this challenge was how different each blog was. We all have special talents and unique ways of understanding this life we are all trying to live. My V word could have been V is for our own unique Point of View. 

Then I hit on what I'm always trying to stress in this space.

V is for Value Our Uniqueness!

We are all special, wonderful, amazing, individuals. I want to revel in the glory of who we are, appreciate and VALUE the UNIQUENESS that makes up the human race. Maybe if we could see how wonderful we really are, accept and appreciate the person inside, we would be able to appreciate and VALUE the uniqueness in others. 

My mother taught me from a very young age that there was no way I could love others until I learned to love myself for who I am. She was an amazing woman. Listen to her! Take a good look at yourself and find something to love, something to VALUE. 

That is my thought for the day. Thanks so much  for stopping by for a visit. As always, I would love to hear from you if you have a moment to comment. Just click on the tiny pencil at the bottom of this post. 

Have a wonderful, restful weekend. 

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

P.S. I want to remind everyone that the PRINT books of my In the Shadow series are part of a great contest called SUMMER OF LOVE CONTEST. 





You can win a print book every week of the summer. There are several authors, lots of ways to improve your odds to win AND several winners. To enter, click on the BOLD title above or clink on the Daisy image called Summer of Love at the top right of this blog. We are even adding extra prizes along the way. So check it out.  

No comments :

Post a Comment