Friday, December 26, 2014

JUST A COUPLE THINGS

Happy Friday!

I wanted to remind everyone who has signed up for my newsletter to watch their emails for my holiday message. If you haven't received it, please check your spam folders. Santa may have left a little gift. :)

Today I've dropped in on my friend and fellow Crimson Romance author, Irene Preston's Foodie Friday blog. 




I left behind one of my families favorite recipes, Carne Asada. It's easy to make and feeds a crowd. I'm holding a Giveaway so don't forget to comment. 





Last bit of news, I want to remind you that my award winning novel, IN THE SHADOW OF EVIL is on SALE for only THREE more days for 99 Cents. This will not happen again for a long time so grab your copy. You will not be disappointed in Jared and Jennie's incredible road to their happy-ever-after. 




Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you have a chance to slow down and find something great to read. That's what I'll be doing.

((Hugs to all))

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment