Wednesday, December 17, 2014

AND WE HAVE WINNERS

Happy Hump Day!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to subscribe to my new newsletter. My first contest has come to an end. The five winners chosen to receive my romantic suspense bundle Racing Hearts are listed below. Racing Hearts contains my debut novel, In the Shadow of Greed, [Jason McNeil and Sarah Tu's happy-ever-after]. There are 9 other great romances as well to read on those cold winter nights.

Drum roll please ...
  
And the winners are:


AMY

SHANTEA

TAMMY

ZANE

SHERRY


Watch for an email from me today. More prizes will be coming real soon---so if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, do so. It's very easy. 

That's all for today. I hope everyone is having a good week. Until we meet again, take care and be nice to one another.

Hugs,

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment