Friday, December 19, 2014

A COUNT DOWN REVIEW OF THE IN THE SHADOW SERIES BY BECKY FLADE

Hello all!!





My wonderful friend and fellow author is hosting a review count down of my In the Shadow series in anticipation of the release of In the Shadow of Vengeance on MONDAY, DEC 22. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

I thought you might like to check out her thoughts about each book in the series. I can't thank Becky enough for her wonderful comments. I have loved writing about the five McNeil brothers and their journey to their happy-ever-after. To have someone read and enjoy the story I was trying to tell is such an amazing honor.

December 17, 2014

A LOOK BACK AT IN THE SHADOW OF GREED

December 18, 2014

A LOOK BACK AT IN THE SHADOW OF EVIL

December 19, 2014

A LOOK BACK AT  IN THE SHADOW OF MALICE

December 20, 2014

A LOOK BACK AT IN THE SHADOW OF PRIDE


Becky plans to post her review of In the Shadow of Vengeance on Monday. I can't wait to see what she thinks of Noah and Elizabeth's story. 

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment