Sunday, December 14, 2014

IND'TALE GIVES IN THE SHADOW OF PRIDE 5 STAR REVIEW


I received the best surprise this weekend. InD'Tale Magazine gave a 5 Star Crowned Heart for Excellence rating to In the Shadow of Pride. I have to say that I really miss the characters in Pride, especially Lexie and Mac. It was such a joy creating their happy-ever-after. Exploring the world of drone technology and finding a way to use it as the suspense element was like sprinkles on top of a cake. 

If you want to know more about In the Shadow of Pride, you can read the first three chapters by clinking first on the BOOK PREVIEWS icon above then selecting the Google Preview icon under the cover of In the Shadow of Pride.





To read the review, clink the link below:



I hope you have a great Monday. Look for exciting news about my next release, In the Shadow of Vengence coming in ONE WEEK!!

((Hugs to all))

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment