Monday, December 22, 2014

IN THE SHADOW OF VENGEANCE IS HERE!!!

Happy Monday, Everyone!!

Today, the fifth and final book in my In the Shadow series, In the Shadow of Vengeance  is out for the world to read. Dreams come true, my friends. 






In the Shadow of Vengeance spouted from a common, but powerful adage: love conquers all. In the real world, our lives are constantly shadowed by adversity. It’s the people that love us that help us through difficult times. I saved Noah McNeil's story for the last book because I knew the villain I planned to stand in the way of his happiness with his heroine, Elizabeth Merlot wasn’t going to be easy to take down.  It’s going to take all five McNeil brothers working together to help Noah and Elizabeth come together.


I’m often asked whether the In the Shadow series need to be read in order. I created each book as a stand-alone novel. They don’t have to be read in order. With that said, I think readers will have a much richer understanding of In the Shadow of Vengeance if they read In the Shadow of Evil first -- where the series began. And wonderful news!! In the Shadow of Evil has been placed on sale for only 99 cents from 12/22 to 12/29!!


If you would like to read the first two chapters free, just select the BOOKS PREVIEW icon above. To purchase In the Shadow of Vengeance, select a button from your favorite retailer below.


No comments :

Post a Comment