Sunday, February 1, 2015

WHAT TO READ ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!

HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

Tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST, I'll be sitting in front of the television with my sweet hubby and best friends watching the kick-off for the game of the year, Super Bowl XLIX, the exciting battle between the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks. 

But unlike some Americans, I'm not a die-hard football fan. So what will I be doing besides sharing great friendship, wonderful food and a glance at the game now and then? 


I'll be reading a great book. If you are like me, a part-time football fan, AND you are looking for something exciting to read, well you are in luck. 






For the first time EVER, you can get the entire In the Shadow series for less than $10!! Each book for the month of February is ONLY $1.99!!



Readers always ask what order to read the In the Shadow series. This is the order my mother-in-law believes they should be read. 


When you have finished this series, there are so many wonderful Crimson Romance books to choose from. So...have a wonderful Sunday and happy reading.

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

AND no, I'm not telling you who I'm rooting for unless you share your favorite team. Shout out your favorite team--New England Patriots VS Seattle Seahawks in the comment section below. 

COMMENTS WELCOMED. CLICK ON PENCIL


No comments :

Post a Comment