Sunday, February 22, 2015

CRIMSON ROMANCE SWEET SAVINGS--LAST WEEKII



I know you have seen this pretty pink banner at the top of my website pages the last three weeks. This is an amazing sale Crimson Romance is hosting for the month of February on AMAZON. There are over 400 wonderful ebooks for only $1.99 in every genre:historical, contemporary, paranormal and suspense. This is a great time to fill up your E-reader with authors you love [and I hope I'm on that list] as well as get to know authors that are new to you. 

I'm so very proud of my In the Shadow series and thrill that they are all part of this sale. If you have not had a chance to read any of my stories yet, here is what is being said about my wonderful McNeil brothers and the women that changed their understanding of the world.

In the Shadow of Greed: Review by Book Lovin Mamas
In The Shadow Of Greed - Cover Art
http://blogspot.nancycweeks.com/p/in-shadow-of-greed-preview.html
"I was literally sucked into the book and wanting to find out who was behind everything. Nancy C. Weeks did an amazing job on her debut book and I look forward to what she has in store next.  Be warned from the first page to the last page you will have a hard time putting down this book. It's full of action, suspense, romance, and a lot of tension between the characters (Jason & Sarah...because they both are not able to open up until later). I give this book 5 full moons and highly recommend it to romantic suspense fans out there. You will enjoy every minute of this cyber crime thriller by Nancy C. Weeks."


In the Shadow of EvilReview by author Elizabeth Ford Meyette 

In The Shadow of Evil - Cover Art
http://blogspot.nancycweeks.com/p/in-shadow-of-evil.html
"Heart-pounding, danger-at-every-turn action kept me riveted to this book. I recommend In the Shadow of Evil to readers who enjoy a mix of romance and suspense. I have In the Shadow of Greed loaded and ready to read on my Kindle!"
In the Shadow of MaliceReview by author Stephanie Cage

In The Shadow Of Malice - Cover Art
http://blogspot.nancycweeks.com/p/in-shadow-of-malice.html
"Nancy C Weeks' 'In the Shadow Of' series are ridiculously addictive reads: romantic suspense with a hint of paranormal, rather in the vein of Rebecca York or Nora Roberts."
In the Shadow of PrideReview by InD'Tale Magazine

In The Shadow Of Pride - Cover Art
http://blogspot.nancycweeks.com/p/in-shadow-of-pride-preview.html
"Readers will appreciate [the] huge jaw-dropping twist near the very beginning of the story ... The twists and turns mixed with the romance will keep readers engaged and begging for more!" -- 5 stars, InD'Tale Magazine
In the Shadow of VengeanceReview by author Rowena May O'Sullivan

In The Shadow Of Vengeance - Cover Art
http://blogspot.nancycweeks.com/p/in-shadow-of-vengeance-preview.html
I really love Detective Noah McNeil. He’s the kind of guy you want in your corner when faced with insurmountable odds. This book is another face paced, rollercoaster ride of suspense and romance. Loved it.
So....I hope you load your Kindle with some great happy-ever-after romances from my wonderful publisher, Crimson Romance. There is nothing that brings me more simple pleasure than coming out of the cold and relaxing with a great book. Don't forget to pick a few extra books for lying out on the warm sands this summer.

Here is an easy link to my books. I hope you enjoy the read.


NANCY'S IN THE SHADOW SERIES

Have a great week and be nice to one another.

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks




No comments :

Post a Comment