Monday, August 24, 2015

A NEW LOOK

Happy Monday, Everyone!



I hope you had a restful weekend. Today, I'm releasing my new look on my Website, Facebook Author Page and Twitter. There are still a few quirks I want to improve, but I'm hoping this new look makes this space easier to read and navigate.

I will continue to share my exciting new writing adventure with you, express my ideas and thought on occasion and introduce you to the fascinating people I meet [real and fictional] in my travels.

If you would like to stay in touch with me, I post regularly on my other social media sites as well as this space. Please check them out when you have a minute to spare. 

Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on my Amazon Author Page

Follow me on Pinterest

I hope you enjoy the new look. Let me know what you think by leaving a note in the comment section. If you can't get it to work, you can always leave a comment on my  Facebook Author Page or Twitter. I will respond to your comments because I love hearing from my readers.

That's it for today. Have a great week, and as always, be kind to one another.

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment