Thursday, September 4, 2014

THE IDENTICAL- OPENING IN A THEATER NEAR YOU!!


Happy Thursday, Everyone!!!

I have such a treat for you today that I'm bursting with excitement.  Let me start from my earliest memory that brought us to this incredible moment. 

Four years ago at one of my family reunions, a young man leaned over toward me with a photo in his hand, and said, "Aunt Nancy, see this guy?" 



Source: Blake Rayne: http://imdb.to/1twKA6Z


I took a glanced and said, "Wow, he looks just like Elvis!" 

Dustin Marcellino, the wonderful young man who married my beautiful niece Alyssa said, "He's going to star in my first movie!" 




I remembered thinking, Way to go, Dustin! If you are going to dream, well, dream big. 

We spent the next few minutes telling each other about our dreams; I had just finished my first novel and wanted to get it published and Dustin dreamed of being a movie director.

As you know, I'm living my dream. What has me busting at the gut with excitement is Dustin has accomplished his dream!!! He took that photo and dream, and after hours upon hours of hard, demanding work, he turned that dream into his reality. 

Dustin Marcellino's  directorial debut, The Identical opens September 5, 2014 nation wide.





The Identical:


Twin brothers are unknowingly separated at birth; one of them becomes an iconic rock 'n' roll star, while the other struggles to balance his love for music and pleasing his father.

Director: Dustin Marcellino

Writer: Howard Klausner


Stars: Blake Rayne, Ray Liotta, Ashley Judd


CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING MOVIE TRAILER:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJX8ZN8GPQ



AND ... how freak'n amazing is this!!! Dustin and Alyssa at the premiere of The Identical in New York City.



This is just the beginning for Dustin and Alyssa and I'm so very proud of them. 

Dream big, everyone. Find that one thing that lives deep in your heart, but seems just out of reach, and go for it. It will not be easy. Some days will seem overwhelming, but stick to it. Your hard work and determination will pay off. And before you know it, it will be your time, your turn to watch your dream shine. 

((Hugs to all))

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment