Saturday, April 16, 2016

MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY


Happy Saturday, Everyone!


Cherry Blossoms  in D. C.

I hope everyone has survived the week. My sweet sister sent me this quote and I thought it was something we all should try. 



“At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: "I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn't accomplished all you had planned, I love you anyway.”


― Author unknown

Short and sweet, but holds a great message. I'm going to try to say it daily and see how it feels.

That's all for today. I have a wonderful author interview for you on Monday with the delightful and funny author, Peggy Bird. Until then, have a great weekend.

Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful thought and great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I have tried it for the last few days and I think it calms my active brain at night. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete