Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MY BEST INSPIRATION COMES FROM PINTEREST!

Happy Tuesday, All!

This morning, I have been playing on Pinterest. Have you all discovered that little time-wasting jewel? It is such a blast. 

So how do I use Pinterest?

I create unique characters for all my books but I'm a very visual person. I use photos to help bring in just the right look I'm trying express in a  scene. I thought I would share a few items I use A LOT while writing my In the Shadow series, now in a wonderful new bundle called, SHADOWS AND LIGHT: THE COMPLETE SERIES. I wish I could post these photos on my blog, but I would be breaking all kinds of copyright laws.

So....here it is. What do think?






My new 5 book bundle is now selling for only $2.29 on Amazon. 



Available at
and most other ebook retailers.

Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoy my new Pinterest board. Come back and let me know what you think of my inspirations--like my great photos of my McNeil brothers and the women who fought to make them theirs.

Hugs,

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment