Saturday, March 14, 2015

THE BEAUTY OF SPRING


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week. I spent my week working on my WIP [Work in Progress].  I'm not a fast writer. The story I want to tell is in my head begging to be let out. However, taking the scene from my imagination and typing it into my laptop isn't easy. Sometimes it takes me hours to find the right words. One thing that clears the cob webs and helps the story flow is writing in the fresh air. 

As you can imagine, this time of year in Maryland isn't the best time to spend outside. Last week, this is what my front lawn looked like:



Sitting out on my deck is a few weeks away, but things are getting better. Spring is on its way. Just look what appeared in my BBF's garden a couple days ago. 



Nothing is up in my yard yet, but its fun waiting for the hints of spring to make their appearance.  

Remember my challenge to UNLOCK THE BEAUTY OF YOUR WORLDThis photo is an example of what I'm talking about.  Hidden beauty is all around us. It's that thing that makes you phase for an instant and smile--maybe an Ahhhh follows.

Tag...you're it. 

I would love for you to share the beauty you have run across in photos or in a short note. Just post them in the comment section on this or any future post. If you can't seem to get that to work, send me an email through the CONTACT ME icon and I'll post it for you.   

That's all from me today. I hope you find some time to relax and enjoy yourself. If you are looking for a good book, I have a couple suggest. :)

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks 

COMMENTS WELCOMED. CLICK ON PENCIL


No comments :

Post a Comment