Saturday, March 7, 2015

NANCY'S NEXT BOOK SIGNING

 Spring Into Romance 2015 Flyer


Happy Saturday, Everyone,

Spring is almost here and I couldn't be happier to see it make it's appearance. I wanted you to know about a couple local book signings I'm attending in April. 


Saturaday, April 4, 1:00-4:00

Spring Into Romance at Ukazoo Books

I will be joining authors Terri Brisbin, Robin Kaye, and Jean Murray for a book singing at Ukazoo Books in Towson MD. Ukazoo Books is a charming book store and I'm so honored to there with such amazing authors. 

Saturday, April 18th 9:00-2:00

Odenton Volunteer Fire Company  Spring Craft and Vendor Show 

I held my first ever book signing at the Odenton Volunteer Fire Company  Craft and Vendor Show last fall and had a blast. When I heard they were holding another show in the Spring, I had to sign up. This year, I will be signing my completed In the Shadow series. 

I know these are local events and many of you will not be able to attend. If you would like to have my books signed, I would be very honored. Just send me an note through my website email, CONTACT ME button above, and we'll work something out. 

That's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend and be nice to one another.

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks



No comments :

Post a Comment