Monday, July 28, 2014

RELEASE DAY FOR RACING HEARTS ROMANTIC SUSPENSE BUNDLE ONLY 99 CENTS!!!



RACING HEARTS ROMANTIC SUSPENSE BUNDLE IS HERE




I'm so excited to announce the release of RACING HEARTS. 

10 wonderful authors, 10 full-length novels

Very limited time only 99 cents. 


Amazon  | Kobo | Google Play


This bundle features my debut novel, IN THE SHADOW OF GREED. This is where The Shadow series began. If you kept up with the series but missed Greed, it will never again be this price. If you have read Greed, then you will have nine other wonderful novels to enjoy. That's a win-win. I'm buying Racing Hearts myself! I can't wait to pour myself a cup of coffee, go out on my deck and enjoy a wonderful read. Perfect way to spend a Monday. 


Tonight, all the authors of RACING HEARTS will gather together on Facebook for a RACING HEARTS ROMANTIC SUSPENSE PARTY from 7:00-9:00 Eastern Standard Time.  I would love it if you dropped by for a visit. This is a chance to get to the authors and their books that they are so proud to share with you. AND of course, we all come with games and giveaways---because it's a party!!! The release party is open to the public. 


This is what you need to know:

99 CENTS - RACING HEARTS ROMANTIC SUSPENSE BUNDLE PARTY
FACEBOOK

7:00 - 9:00 EST



RACING HEARTS CAN BE FOUND:



 Amazon  | Kobo | Google Play


In the next couple of days, I will be presenting different authors from RACING HEARTS here. Until then, have a wonderful Monday.

((HUGS))

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment