Tuesday, September 17, 2019

MY COFFEE TIME THOUGHTS ON COFFEE TIME ROMANCE AND MORE-PLEASE DROP ON BY

Good Morning, Everyone!


 Coffee Time Romance
CLICK  IMAGE TO OPEN LINK

Today, I'm featured on the Coffee Time Romance and More. This is a great blog to find the best of romance in every genre. I'm sharing my experience with doubt and how I deal with it. I would love for you to drop by and add your suggestions in comments. My characters has similar disbelief/flaws they believe about themselves and that what helps them come alive on the page. 

Speaking of my characters, Tessa D'Azzo and Eric Logan in The Analyst, Book 2 of The D'Azzo Family series is releasing September 24, 2019


7 DAY COUNTDOWN

ONLY $0.99 DIGITAL PRE-ORDER AMAZON 




I have a couple reviews coming in. It's such a wonderful feeling to read a positive review about a story I spent a year writing. To all my readers that take time to post a review, thank you so very much. Without reviews, my books will never be seen by new readers. 

"Wow, this book does not have a minute of down time. The action starts on the first page and continues to the eventual happy ever after." Goodreads Reader

"Fabulous thriller romance! I loved The Analyst! It has a fascinating, reasonable murder mystery, lots of action as well as heart-thumping suspense, and a crazy, sweet romance. The characters are fully realized and vivid with finely honed dialogue. Start reading early because you won’t be able to put it down!"
 Goodreads Reader


That's it for today. in the next few days, I will unveil my new website. My website link will be the same but a whole new look to go with a new book...new Indie author...new website...so many things are changing. 

Until we met again, I wish you great health and contentment. Take a moment to relax and read a great book.

Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks

*** Don't forget to join my Facebook Fan Page, Nancy's Corner, join my Newsletter and follow me on BookBub. 

No comments :

Post a Comment