Friday, March 15, 2019

WELCOME CALEB DOYLE, HERO OF THAILAND WITH THE TYCOON, AND AUTHOR, ALEXIA ADAMS


Hi Everyone!

I'm handing my blog over to the lovely, Alexia Adams today. Alexia is sitting down with her hero from her new release, Thailand with the Tycoon, Caleb Doyle. I can't wait to read Thailand with the Tycoon and meet Malee ... and Steve. Enjoy!



Alexia Adams...

Hi, I’m Alexia, author of Thailand with the Tycoon. I got to know Caleb Doyle, the hero of that story pretty well when writing the book. Caleb’s an adrenaline junkie, an easy-going guy, a good friend, but distant from his family. He’s wealthy but hasn’t let that go to his head. All round he’s someone you’d like to have a few beers (or whiskeys) with but wouldn’t really expect to settle down and commit to a long-term relationship. Or so we thought… Let’s see if we can learn any secrets today.

Alexia:       Thanks for agreeing to chat with us, Caleb. Are you ready for some difficult questions?

Caleb:       Absolutely. Should I have brought my climbing ropes?

Alexia:       Probably, but it’s too late now. First question: You’re a new addition to a crayon box. What color would you be and why?

Caleb:       I’d be a yellowy-orange, something bright and electric, full of energy. Plus, nothing rhymes with orange and I like to be individual. I’d call myself yellnge. Which would also be unique because no one would know exactly how to pronounce it.

Alexia:       It worries me that you didn’t take any time at all to answer that question. Clearly, it’s something you’ve thought about before, although I have no idea why.

Caleb:       Before I met Malee, I used to spend a lot of time dangling from the side of a mountain. Really frees up the mind to explore out of the box, or in this case, inside the box, questions.

Alexia:       All right. Have you thought about this one: How many Taylor Swift songs do you know the lyrics to?

Caleb:       Just one, Blank Space. I believe she wrote that about me.

Alexia:       I can see how you would think that. Okay, now that we’ve broken the ice, on to the real questions. What’s your favorite 90s jam?

Caleb:       Blueberry.

Alexia:       *sigh* Always the funny guy. Okay, next question: If someone gave you an elephant and you couldn’t sell or give it away, what would you do with it?

Caleb:       Wait. You’re responsible for the elephant, aren’t you?

Alexia:       *shifts in her seat, looks away* I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Caleb:       The elephant that adopted Malee and me. Did you set that up?

Alexia:       Perhaps you could be more specific. I’m an author, there are a lot of elephants in my brain.

Caleb:       You know the one. Malee called him Steve. He’s big, and gray. An Asian elephant if that makes a difference. We came back from exploring the area when we were stranded and he was waiting for us at Destiny Resort. If that was your doing…well…thanks for nothing.

Alexia:       You have a problem with Steve?

Caleb:       He’s annoying. And has terrible timing.

Alexia:       (Having perfected her innocent look from her four children who would never admit to drawing on the wall with crayon) How so?

Caleb:       Whenever I try to kiss Malee, Steve gets in the way.

Alexia:       I can see how that would frustrate you. What did you do about the situation?

Caleb:       What could I do? He’s a giant elephant. And you put him there.

Alexia:       This interview seems to have got off track. Back to my prepared questions.

Caleb:       No, I think we’re done. I have an elephant to feed. And clean up after. Do you know how much poop comes out of an elephant? You couldn’t just have put a cat in the story, could you. It had to be an elephant. *storms out of interview*

Alexia:       *shrugs* What can I say? The book is set in Thailand. They have elephants. Everyone loves elephants. Except, it seems Caleb. Although he did pay someone to feed Steve and has hired a caretaker for when he and Malee aren’t in Thailand. So, I guess what we learned today is that deep down, Caleb loves elephants.

Find out the whole story in Thailand with the Tycoon.

And a special thanks to Nancy for hosting us today and giving Caleb a chance to air his grievances.
  
~~~

Alexia, it was my pleasure. I love character interviews. If you missed Alexia Adams's author interview, you can find it HERE.

That's it for today. I hope you have a great weekend and find a few stolen moments to read a wonderful book. 

Hugs to all, 
Nancy C. Weeks


*** Don't forget to join my Facebook Fan Page, Nancy's Corner, join my Newsletter and follow me on BookBub   



2 comments :

  1. Snort! Poor Caleb, relegated to pooper-scooper for an elephant!
    I must get this book (counting my loonies now)!! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he'll need a huge doggy bag. Thanks for stopping by and commenting today, Celia.

      Delete