Wednesday, June 6, 2018

THE EYEWITNESS IS A RONE AWARD FINALIST

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

So this happened ...


Ind'Tale Magazine's RONE Award--Reward Of Novel Excellence!


I know it's a little hard to see. Just in case your eyes are like mine, it says under Suspense/Thriller, The Eyewitness - ME!  This very cool badge can be inserted onto my cover.
I'm so thrilled that my book baby is a Rone Finalist. I love Emersyn and Alec's story so much, and the fact that InD'tale Magazine nominated it, and my wonderful, generous readers took time to give it their vote----my heart is full. Thank you so much. I have the best readers out there. The Eyewitness will now be read by a group of industry professionals consisting of editors, writers, professors etc., and judged on a one to five scale from a specific list of requirements such as characterization, overall arc, editing--the list goes on. The winner will be announced at the 2018 InD’Scribe Author Reader Conference in October, Burbank, CA. Please keep your fingers and toes's crossed. If you remember, In the Shadow of Greed was an honorable mention. I would be thrilled if The Eyewitness is ... sorry. I can't jinx it. 

Again, thanks for your continued support. 

Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks

P.S. If you missed Ind'Tale Magazine's review of The Eyewitness, you can find it here:

No comments :

Post a Comment