Friday, June 30, 2017

REMINDER--LAST DAY FOR SHADOWS AND LIGHT SERIES SALE

Happy Friday Everyone!

This a quick reminder post. The first three books of my Shadows and Light series, In the Shadow of Evil, In the Shadow of Greed and In the Shadow of Malice will be on sale for only a few more hours. The June Kindle promo sale is suppose to be over at midnight. So...if you or a family member--or friend missed one of my wonderful McNeil brother's HEA, please take advantage of this amazing price. It will go back up to $4.99 Saturday, July 1st. 


 IN THE SHADOW OF GREED

IN THE SHADOW OF EVIL 

 IN THE SHADOW OF MALICE


Please share this around. I hope you enjoy reading about my McNeil brothers as much as I loved writing about them. That's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you find a moment to read a great book.

Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment