Friday, April 28, 2017

OKAY, I GUESS I'M BRAGGING JUST A LITTLE BIT :)


Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a great week. I opened my email a few days ago and found this fabulous review from Night Owl Romance Reviews and it blew me away.  Thank you, Pauline Michael! 
You can read the rest of the review here:
Take a moment and check out the first five chapters of The Eyewitness here:

As you enjoy new books this summer, please think about leaving an honest review. Reviews are essential for authors. It's feedback. I have been graced with wonderful reviews---but I've had my share of not so pleasant ones too. I learn from that feedback and it drives me to be a better storyteller.  On the business side of being an author, the more reviews a new release receives, the more vendors like Amazon will promote it. I want my readers to find my books in the sea of millions of other books. And finally, when I leave a review [which I do for all the books I read], it is my way of thanking the author for few hours of joy I received between the pages of her/his book. It's like giving a waiter a great tip after a wonderful meal. 
That's it for today. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.
Hugs to all,
Nancy C. Weeks


No comments :

Post a Comment