Tuesday, September 6, 2016

MY THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Hi Everyone,

I hope your week has started off on a great track. I have had a wonderful long weekend celebrating 35 years of marriage with the best man in the world. 

I ran across this quote awhile back. Like most of my Thought for the Day posts, its strikes a deep cord.

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
― John Green, Looking for Alaska 


I think we should all do a little more people loving. Who is with me?

I'm off to dig back into editing my new novel. I can't wait to introduce you to Emersyn and Alec. Such a wonderful couple. I know I have said this before, but I think they are my favorite to date. It is going to be so hard letting them go. But I will so one day you can come to love them too. 

Happy Tuesday and hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks




No comments :

Post a Comment