Monday, September 21, 2015

MONDAY'S THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Happy Monday!! 

Out of all the days in the week, I find Monday to be the hardest. Maybe it's the old Carpenters' song, Rainy Days and Mondays.




I thought it might be nice to start my week out with a more positive view. With that in mind, I'm going to post something uplifting that will hopefully put a little extra pounce in my step.  I'll keep this post short and sweet so we can all get on with our busy week. 
My positive thought today is a quote I have always found to be very insightful. I hope you find it helpful as well.

When you have start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

Author Unknown

I'm going back into my writer's cave and work on my next novel. Until we meet again, be safe, and as always, be kind to one another.

Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment