Monday, January 26, 2015

LAST DAY FOR RACING HEARTS: 10 THRILLING ROMANTIC SUSPENSE STORIES IN ONE BUNDLE



THIS IS THE LAST DAY RACING HEARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE  FOR PURCHASE



CLICK BUTTONS BELOW TO PURCHASE NOW!


My debut novel, In the Shadow of Greed is the first book in this thrilling 10 book romantic suspense bundle, and while it will be available where books are sold, the price will never be this low again.  I mean how can you beat the price; 10 wonderful books for ONLY .99 CENTS!!!

Here is what the critics have been saying about RACING HEARTS:


  • 5 Star rating: Investing 99 cents was a no brainer for me on this book bundle. I sat down with my kindle at the beginning of the weekend and read thrilling story after thrilling story -- exactly what I had been hoping for! Each story captured me right away, and real world troubles melted as I dove in for a suspense filled weekend. I'd tell you to curl up with these stories and enjoy yourself, but "buckle up" would be a better suggestion. But enjoy these you will!
  • 5 Star rating: Book bundles are a fantastic way to find new favorite authors and this set is no exception! I found this set because I had already read one of the books, thoroughly enjoyed the thrilling read it gave me, and wanted to find more authors like her. This set did not disappoint! Each book is different than the last, but every bit as thrilling. I think everyone who gives this set a try will find something RIGHT UP THEIR ALLEY! **And the price is right!!**
  • 5 Star rating: You can't go wrong with these 10 fabulous novels. Such a great price to read and experience 10 different authors, 10 different stories, and 10 different thrills! I loved them all and can't wait to read more from these newly discovered authors.

And I couldn't help wearing a silly grin with this 5 Star rating:
  • 5 Star rating: I picked this up because I love Nancy Weeks' books, and wasn't sure what I'd make of all the others, but I've enjoyed everything I've read in this bargain bundle. Bags of excitement and atmosphere, especially in For The Love of Jazz and Touchpoint.

There are several more 5 Star ratings just like these. So grab your copy  today. This time next week, it will be off the virtual bookshelves.  

Come back tomorrow because there is some exciting goings-on in February that I can't wait to share with you. 


((Hugs to all))

Nancy C. Weeks



No comments :

Post a Comment