Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Romantic Suspense: Love the Research

Happy Spring, Everyone!



Today, I'm the guest author on a wonderful blog called Just Romance Suspense. I'm talking about  the research that goes into my Shadow series. If you would like to check out the feature, the link is below. I giving away a free digital copy of one of my books, In the Shadow of Evil, In the Shadow of Greed or In the Shadow of Malice to one lucky person who takes the time to comment. So please stop by and say hi. Feel free to ask me anything.


Hope to see you there.

HUGS TO ALL, 

Nancy C. Weeks




Just Romantic Suspense: Love the Research: With: Nancy C. Weeks Giveaway Alert! As a romantic suspense writer, I find myself writing about topics that I know nothing about. Bu...

No comments :

Post a Comment