Monday, October 7, 2013

NEW LOOK JUST IN TIME FOR FALL

Happy Monday everyone,


I thought I would welcome the Fall with open arms by giving my blog it's seasonal face lift. I don't know if you have notices, but I love changing the backdrop to celebrate the new season.

 Fall is such a beautiful time of year in Maryland. I grew up in south Texas and I didn't experience a change of seasons until I married and moved to Maryland. I still remember my first real fall. My husband and I had only been married for just over a month. We spent our weekends driving throughout Maryland, exploring the numerous parks and trails. I must have collected a hundred leaves. I even shipped a box home to my mom who used to tell us about fall in Maine. I had never seem anything so beautiful. 



 Happy Fall everyone. Let me know what you think of the new look then get outside and enjoy the crisp, fresh air. Don't allow nature's beauty to pass you by. 


Hugs to all,

Nancy C. Weeks

In the Shadow of Greed

In the Shadow of Evil

No comments :

Post a Comment