Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AND THE DREAM CONTINUES....


IN THE SHADOW OF EVIL BY NANCY C. WEEKS IS OUT!



Well, what a wonderful release day! I thought the second time around would be less exciting, but boy was I wrong. It was like waking up on Christmas morning when I was a kid. I just knew it was going to be a great day. I keep wanting to pinch myself because all of this seems so unreal. The pieces of my dream seem to just be slipping into place. Yesterday, I even made it into the Contemporary Romantic Suspense new releases in USA Today. Here is the link if you would like to take a look: 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyeverafter/2013/08/26/contemporary-romance-romantic-suspense-new-releases/2697153/


So here is what I have learned from this experience. Walt Disney says is best:


"ALL OUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE IF WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM."

 It's very simple, very basic, but spot on. I don't care how old you are, where you are in your life, dreams matter. Without them, we all become motionless and nothing ever changes. So have a little faith in yourself and reach for that thing that is just beyond your touch. It's not going to be easy. You'll sweat a little, maybe even shed a few tears, but it is so worth it when the pieces of your dream begin to fall in place.


I have faith in you! Dream on, my friends!

((Hugs to all))

Nancy C. Weeks


If you are interested in my books, here are the buy links:


IN THE SHADOW OF EVIL:

BARNES AND NOBLE: http://bit.ly/17hjfco

IN THE SHADOW OF GREED

BARNES AND NOBLE: http://bit.ly/16GHb6I
CRIMSON ROMANCE:: http://www.crimsonromance.com/

As always, I would love to hear from you. What are your dreams? What have you done today to get yourself just a little closer. Share it here by clicking on the tiny pencil.



4 comments :

  1. Happy release day, Nancy! I'm planning today for a one-day writing retreat at the weekend. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Stephanie! I would love to go on a writing retreat! Thanks so much for the congrats! Have a blast this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I'm so glad you dropped by for a visit!

      Delete