Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WOW, IN THE SHADOW OF GREED MADE IT TO USA TODAY!




Good morning, All
So it is the day after the A to Z Challenge and I was going to take it a little easy. Maybe do some laundry, finish reading one my dear friend's new releases, Sharon Buchbinder, Obsession. But first I decide to go on Facebook. 
AND...I found this:

MY NEW RELEASE, IN THE SHADOW OF GREED IS FEATURED IN USA TODAY!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyeverafter/2013/05/01/new-releases-romantic-suspense-inspirational-may-2013/2124593/

I just had to share! Have great day everyone.

Huge Hugs,
Nancy C. Weeks'
Author to In the Shadow of Greed
Available at: Crimson Romance ebooks | Amazon | B&N | iTunes


2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much, Melanie. Totally unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment! Here's to many more.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete