Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DREAMS COME TRUE!!!


Hi Everyone,


THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!!!





I have the most incredible news this week. I just signed my first book contract for my novel, In the Shadow of Greed with Crimson Romance, A Division of F + W Media, Inc.
To say I’m excited is an understatement. I’m completely over the moon with excitement. 

AND...if that isn't exciting enough, I have a release date. So drum roll please---



In the Shadow of Greed will be released April 29, 2013!!


I promise to keep you updated as I go through this amazing journey. But if I can leave you with one thing before I sign off this week, it’s this.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up—Thomas A. Edison

I have this quote on the bottom of my webpage as a constant reminder to never give up. When you begin to doubt yourself, stay strong! Have  faith in yourself and your dream! Dreams do come true because I’m living mine. If I can do it, so can you.

((BIG HUG TO ALL))

NANCY C WEEKS
AUTHOR





4 comments :

  1. That is soooo exciting. I can't wait to follow you through this process and read your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary!
    I'm still walking--or in my case--rolling on air. LOL. So glad you found my blog. Welcome!I hope you find it as inspirational as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to buy a copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cari!!
      I couldn't have done it without my wonderful Lethaladies. Thanks so much for stopping by.
      (HUGS)

      Delete