Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WE ARE MADE TO BE AWESOME


Hi Everyone,

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned that I was going to start sharing some of the things I find during the year that just make life a little better, a little sweeter. Well, I just ran across the most delightful video on Facebook.




Here’s the link:  http://bit.ly/XC2ZJZ

It’s only three minutes and thirty-eight seconds long, but what a gem. It made me laugh out loud. Seriously, this kid is adorable. But ignore the cuteness factor for a moment and really listen to what Kid President has to say. Here are my favorite lines:

·       Kid President: "Two roads diverged in the woods …and I took the one less traveled…"---Robert Frost. “And it hurt man, really bad!”

My thoughts: That’s life. Keeping trying, dreaming…and never give up no matter how much it hurts.

·      Kid President:  “I want to be on the road that leads to AWESOME.”

My thoughts: Don’t we all want to be on that road? The only way to get there is ...again, never give up!

·     Kid President:   “What would have happen if Michael Jordan quit? He never would have made Space Jam…and I love Space Jam.”



My thoughts: Little dude, that’s one of my favorite movies. And you are spot-on. What would happen if we all give up on our dreams? The world stays the same.

·      Kid President:  “We can make every day better for each other. We can cry about it or we can dance about it.”

My thoughts: Making the world better for someone else is what life is all about. It’s why we are all here! But crap happens to everyone. Between crying and dancing, I choose to DANCE … and LAUGH.

So get out there and find your passion. Make your life AWESOME. As Kid President said, “WE WERE MADE TO BE AWESOME!”
          

No comments :

Post a Comment